The best yoga timer
We all know that yoga has so many benefits, including but not limited to:
- Increased range of motion
- Increased muscle strength and tone
- Improved balance
- Improved coordination
- Enhanced energy and vigor
- Increased Mind-Body connection
- Stress Reduction
- Promotes a sense of calm and relaxation
- Mental acuity
Research into yoga will show there are both many different types of yoga and many different ways to perform them. However the one shared quality involves holding a pose or posture for a period of time; be it a specific amount of time, or for a number of breaths. This may be 10 sec, 20 sec, 60 sec, or even longer.
This is where a Gymboss Timer becomes very useful as a yoga timer. Your Gymboss can be programmed for any period of time you desire enabling you to use the timer with all the different types of yoga practices. The Gymboss will keep your pose hold times consistent and keep your entire program duration on track. Also, it has vibrate and low beep features that allows for non-obtrusive notification when it time to move to the next pose. Finally, If you have a Gymboss miniMAX timer, you can plug-in your entire yoga program once and then save the program for fast access each time you’re ready to start.
Here is an example yoga program:
20 different poses where you hold each pose for 1:30 sec. This will yield a 30 minute Yoga program. Remember. the Gymboss can be set for any period(s) of time and any amount of rounds you desire to give you the exact workout YOU want.
To sum, the benefits of using a Gymboss as your yoga timer are:
• Keeps your pose times consistent
• Gives you a fixed workout duration to keep your routine on track
• Allows you to focus inward and not have to worry about when it’s time to move to the next pose
• The vibrate and/or low beep feature allows for non-obtrusive notification to move to the next pose